Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 1 January 2009

365 Day Challenge 362 to 366 THE END

I can't believe it has been 366 days already! I can'r believe I kept up with it either!
I have had a great time, learnt to take better photos, learnt to be happier in front of a camera but most importantly I have made some brilliant friends, thanks to the 365'ers and mostly thanks to Anna, for a great challenge and everything it has brought me.

Prompt 366: My Way

Prompt 365: Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain Prompt 363: Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world Prompt 363: Rest is not a matter of doing absolutely nothing. Rest is repair Prompt 362: Things are beautiful if you love them

9 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

A fantastic achievement Steph, you should be really proud of yourself and a great set of photos to look back on.

Mary B said...

nice set of SPs Steph and yes this past year has been a great challenge and I think we have all grown in that time.

Lynne said...

Well done finishing Steph. yes it is sad but what an achievement for us all and a great learning curve.
Do hope we can maintain the friendships which have grown over the year. xx

knitkath said...

Steph, have so enjoyed looking at your photos, well done on finishing the project! Hope we all stay friends and meet up!

Shirley said...

Steph what a lovely set of Self portraits to finish the year with.
It has been inspiring travelling along this 365 journey with you and all the other 365'ers. Great to know that I will be seeing you at the Funcrops occasionally and also at another '365 class of 2008' retreat.
Have a brilliant 2009.
XOXOX

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

great photos Steph to finish with.
Hope we can still keep in touch.
Spelling mistakes in my previous comment .

AlliR said...

I have loved looking at your photos this year Steph. Well done on finishing and all the best for 2009!

Minty Magic said...

Steph I love that pink skirt! A great selection of photos as always.