Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 27 January 2009

52Q

Found this challenge by Emily Falconbridge - 52 Qn's and then make little tags of art! I was going to use tags and then I found these coasters instead!
Each of the tags have the journalling on the back - just got to write that bit now!
Q1: wishes for 2009
Journalling reads:
1: Keep losing weight
2: Get into art journalling
3: Be the best wife and Mum I can be
4: Enjoy life

Q2: Am I afraid of Change
Journaling reads:
Not really! Sometimes change is good, I do think a change can be as good as a rest, even if it is little changes. It might take me a while to relax into a new situation but I am not afraid to try or give it a chance

Q3: Do I believe in fairiesJournalling reads:I don't know! I used to believe in the tooth fairy, but now as an adult my "Rational" head says no, but there is the other side of me that loves the magical and mythical so who knows!

Q4: When I look into my eyes, I see ...?Journalling reads:I see firstly the boys, but that is because they have my eyes! Deeper I see a sensitive soul, who thinks too much and worries too much but cares and loves alot. I see pain and hurt, maybe more than my 33 years should have seen but it makes me who I am

7 comments:

Minty Magic said...

That is where those little sons of yours that those big gorgeous eyes!!!!

As I suspected, your arty stuff is fab!!! Well done

Mary B said...

Wow Steph this is brilliant, and that fairy is superb how did you do it.

knitkath said...

These are all beautiful, well done!

Summer Sunflower said...

Just seen these, great album Steph, adore the fairy!!!

Lynne said...

Steph having seen these altered coasters I can see why you are enjoying them and it has really tempted me but not right now.
Love the fairy and your journalling is spot on too

Wonderful works of art!!

Karen said...

Steph what a wonderful set of tags, they are all really gorgeous :-)

Curly said...

Absolutely fabulous Steph well done you.