Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Bad Girls Jan09

Here are two LO's using the Jan Bad girls kit. I didn't really like the kit that much when I first rec'd it but thanks to the DT and their inspiration I am quite pleased with these 2!
I also found ANOTHER challenge blog and this first LO was for one of their challenges

Still hurting: LO about the bad week I had about Mum, how I feel 18mths on.

Yin and Yang:LO about Mike and I, and how he balances my bad points! He is laid back when I worry, he saves and I spend!

8 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE this!! Thanks so much for playing!! Can't wait to see more from you!

Nikki said...

Terrific! Love that paper!

Glenda T. said...

I'm loving all the green, thanks for rolling in the gutter with us!!

{Shirley} said...

wonderful work!! Thanks for playing in the gutter!!

Unknown said...

I love the letters for your title! :D Thanks for gettin' in the gutter with us!

Sarah said...

Love both LO's thaey are fab:D

Anonymous said...

gorgeous LO's Steph - i am loving that paper

and NO YOU will not be naming a chicken!!

Becky said...

great job on the challenge!