Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 15 January 2009

Bauble Stories mini book

I put this little chinese decoration on the tree every year when I was growing up, Mum gave it to me but she can't remember where it came from. I want the boys to choose a new decoration every year, and I know in years to come we won't rememeber the stories behind them all so I decided to make a mini book that record the history of each of the special baubles on my tree.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Gorgeous book Steph and what a lovely idea.
X

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Didn't realise Becky had done some downloads for 365 - was coverting the kit! Love you baubles minibook. BTW have left you an award on my blog!

Sarah said...

This is a fab idea Steph and with you permission I would love to 'steal' you idea as we have the same tradition in our house! Gorgeous book xxx