Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 27 March 2009

Mini books Galore

Had a mini book fest!
Firstly I finally finished off my 2008 book. I saw it on It's a creative world (I think!). It's made from shaped 12x12 paper, folded in half to make the pages. I made double pages and used some thick acetate as the cover We went to the farm last week and Ollie is really into his animals so I made him a little chipboard book with the photos in. This book is our holiday last year, it is made from BIA covers. The front and back are 7x5 and the pages are 4x4, sort of gate fold! but the front cover like a normal book (IYSWIM!)

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Love all of these, you make lovely books. Ollie looks like he's enjoying his too!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Soo busy again Steph, where do you find the time - love your minibooks

lisa said...

Clever girl you : )
I have the need to see and touch your holiday album. Please bring it with you on your next visit...liking it lots x

Sally said...

These are lovely, you have been so busy!!!
Ollie looks so with his little book!!! xxxxx

Hazel said...

A feast of gorgeousness. I've just been browsing through your recent LOs - you are so talented x