Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 1 February 2008

Few Bits and pieces

I have made a few things for my friend Julia who I hadn't seen for a bit. Thanks to Sue W for the inspiration for both!I also loved the photo I took for 365 Day Challenge of the 4 of us so made a canvas for us too.The Love card is my Anniversary card for Mike and also fits in wht the challenge over on JBI decorated this M for Mel for Xmas (better late than never!). I also made one for Em but forgot to take a photo! It was similar but the citrus papers from blonde moments.

1 comment:

Em said...

Crikey Moses Steph you have been busy!!!! I am loving all the stuff you've been making!

HUGE thanks for my fabby letter E too!

xxxxx