Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 5 May 2008

365 Day Challenge 120 - 126

Prompt 126 - "The time to laugh is when you don't have time for it." Prompt 125 - "Out of chaos comes the dance of balance." to do!

Prompt 124 -"Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries." Today is Ollie's bd party = had a really good day, my brother took this of Will and Dylan playing on the slide with the ball pool (shot is made by quickly zooming in the lens as you take the shot)

Prompt 123 -"There's no time like the pleasant."Fab day playing at a friends house - I have serious garden envy!

Prompt 122 -“A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams”Prompt 121 -"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you"I love having fresh flowers in the house, so this is me keeping close and loving nature

Prompt 120 -“If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk.” Humm it's absolutly throwing it down, I am soooo not going for walk!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Love all these Steph you have come up with some grat takes on the prompts. Great zoom effect for Ollies birthday shot.

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

oh i see, now i'm a published photographer you are stealing my pictures?!?! ha ha ha