Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 9 May 2008

A to Z

FINALLY! I have managed to get some time to do my BOM pages for the A to Z challenge over at "It's a creative world"

A: Academic I have a degree and I am CIMA qualified - I like studying and learning new things. I am very proud of my academic achievement.

B: Books I am a real book worm! I don't get much chance to read these days but I will re read books over and over again

C: Camera and Cleavage! I love my camera and I am really getting into photography. As for cleavage well it's a good asset and I like to flaunt it!

D: DaughterLO inspired by CarolM

E: Emotional Yep! I am emotional, the whole range, I would say tearful is my preferred emotion! (LO inspired by Tracie Hudson)

Just F, G H, I, J to do!

3 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Steph these layouts are brilliant and I agree about the cleavage although mine isn't what it was after having Zoe. Well done for catching up so far on the challenge.

Shirley said...

Incredable selection of pages Steph.
Well done.
X

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Great pages so far Steph, well done (I think I'm 2 behind currently!)