Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 12 May 2008

365 Day Challenge 133

Prompt 133: "Just a perfect day
Drink sangria in the park
And then later, when it gets dark, we'll go home
Just a perfect day
Feed animals in the zoo
Then later a movie too, and then home"
Will is feeling a bit poorly with a cough and cold so while Ollie has his nap I let him watch a DVD - he chose 101 Dalmations and a cuddle from Mummy!

7 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Aaah he has a very "feeling sorry for himself" look on his face.

Shirley said...

Nice for him to have his Mum to cuddle.
I know you are missing yours very much at the moment Steph. (((hugs)))

Curly said...

Oh how sweet I hope he feels much better soon.

Summer Sunflower said...

Lovely photo, we forget these times far too soon, lovely to have as a reminder! Hope he feels better soon.

knitkath said...

Awww, love his little face! Good thing Mummy was there with a cuddle!

Barbara said...

Ah poor thing. Nothing like a vid and Mummy to make him feel better.
Sorry about your Mum Steph.

willowthewysp said...

Awww, such a gorgeous photo...a dvd and a snuggle with your little boy...perfect!