Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 11 May 2008

365 Day Challenge 132

Prompt 132 : "There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be in time
It's easy.
All you need is love, all you need is love,"
Beatles
Mike and I had a civil wedding and the string quartet played this song as we walked "down the aisle" after we were married so this song is very special to me

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Lovely picture

Shirley said...

Great picture Steph....the prompt was just right for you both today :)

willowthewysp said...

Beautiful picture of the two of you:)

knitkath said...

Lovely photo of you both, and to have the memories with this song is great!

Mary B said...

Wonderful memories then Steph. Like that photo of you both

Lynne said...

A great 'loving' photo!