Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 19 March 2010

Bad girls Song Challenge

The challenge on Bad girls was to use a song that was a major part of your life - I couldn't think of one really I could think of loads! Sooooooooo I have taken an IKEA CD holder and altered it! I have recorded CD for each "era" of my life
Childhood
University Years
Mike and I
Boys
I have recorded the tracks onto a CD and this is in the LH pocket and there is a booklet in the RH pocket listing the track/s and explaining the memories!
And I will keep adding to it!
CD holder was gessoed, then I added music papers and then gessoed and glimmer misted. added stickes around the edge.

2 comments:

Sue said...

goodness me another marvellous - you must have many more hours in your days!!!

Its lovely Steph and a great idea

you are so on a roll

Sarah said...

Fab idea Steph - I love this!!! Lots of Love Sarah xxx