Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 18 March 2010

Scrappy Day at Sue's

Realised I hadn't blogged the LO's from the Scrappy day at Sue's! Used SL and CD kits - not sure which ones!Here they are:
Ollie: Will's trousers are always falling down as he is so tall for his age but "tin ribs" so nothing to keep them up! My friends and I at my cocktail party for my birthday I've had the photo's of Will and Ollie's first shoes for ages - finally scrapped them Our new car! It's reg is UGG and has earned it the the name "the beast"

2 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

so lovely to see you scrapping again, looks like you had a good day out

Sue said...

FAB - better IRL I insist you come again tomorrow :)