Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 29 March 2010

Challenges

So I have enjoyed scrapping again but right now I have sooo many photo's to scrap I don't know where to start! So decided challenges where what I need to get me going.
Firstly the latest Sketchy Thursday Sketch (Feb CD Kit) Next over on Bad Girls a LO with no paper! ( you were allowed a card base but I have used a prima canvas sheet as my base!) I haven't played along on the Good Grief Blog in a while and the latest challenge had me stumped, but then it all came together in about 10 mins last night. What would you do if you could have one more day? Journaling reads:
What would I do if I could have one more day with Mum?I thought about it alot, it hurt alot, the biggest hurt is that it would only be 24hours. We'd have to say Goodbye. Again. I don't think I could bear to losing her again. So what do I think about having another 24 hours with Mum? mostly I think ... No Thanks, it would be too hard.

Lastly I was going to do the Pencil lines sketch but loved one of the DT Lo's that I took inspiration from that instead (CD Mar kit)

4 comments:

lisa said...

Hey You,
I feel sad about your grief one : (
I can understand though why.
Lovely to see you scrapping again.
I'm working like crazy to free Wednesday up still xx

Diana Fisher said...

Cool stuff here!! Love the take on the sketch and the Prima canvas!You have a wonderful style.

Amanda said...

Wow. Fabulous layouts!! I particularly love the brutal honesty on the grief layout. So perfect! Thanks!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee our lo's!!!! and loving that cupcake!!! thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with ST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)