Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 4 December 2008

365 Day Challenge 339

Prompt 339: "If cold December gave you birth, The month of snow and ice and mirth, Place on you hand a Turquoise blue, Success will bless whate'er you do."
Will was born on Dec 23rd so I hope his life is blessed with success!

Today I brought a dress for my SIL 30th next year - and it was a 14 I am so excited! and then I got back and Mike jsut said "it's nice" So now I am thinking perhaps I should take it back, Men!

8 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Wow Steph that dress is fab - men are hopeless unless you are showing an acre of cleavage!!!!

Sue said...

wow tis more that nice tis gorgeous ignore him you look amazing and slim xxxxxx

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Lynne said...

Wow it isn't nice IT IS FAB and you look fab too

knitkath said...

WOW, another Miss Slinky! Looking good!

Shirley said...

So many WOW's i must add mine too.
You look beautiful....men!!!!

Mary B said...

I wouldn't take it back at all you look stunning in it

Sally said...

errrrrrrr, no taking back of dress naughty mike, steph you look stunnin, TRES WOW!!!!!! keep it BEAUTIFUL hun !!!! xxxxx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

well, I think you look gorgeous xxx