Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 15 December 2008

365 Day Challenge 345 to 348

Prompt 348: Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Don we now our gay apparelI am making a Christmas Book for a friend with the MM Fa la la paper!

Prompt 347: Oh I'm the happiest Christmas tree
Look how pretty they dressed me
Oh lucky lucky meMe and my baubles!

Prompt 346: It's the most wonderful time of the year.
With the kids jingle belling,
and everyone telling you,
"Be of good cheer,"
It's the most wonderful time of the yearI love Christmas and for the most part I do feel it is a wonderful time

Prompt 345: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Ev'rywhere you go;
starting to get a few presents under the tree so it is starting to look alot like Christmas here!

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely photos, really looks like Christmas!

Shirley said...

Christmas is certainly happening in your house Steph.
Great photos :L)
X

Mary B said...

Lovely photos and I love the one of you reflected in the bauble.

Curly said...

Fab piccy's Steph, you look really happy hun how wonderful.

Minty Magic said...

How lovely to see such christmassy photos. I have missed reading your blog Steph.