Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 11 December 2008

365 Day Challenge 340 to 344

Prompt 344: The holly and the ivy,
When they are both full grown,
Of all trees that are in the wood,
The holly bears the crown This song always makes me think of pinky and perky! I had a vinyl single of them singing it!

Prompt 343: For fast-acting relief try slowing downFor me fast acting relief is usually Anadin

Prompt 342: There comes a time when you roll up your sleeves and put yourself at the top of your commitment list I do try and take some time out for myself, even if it is just a cuppa!

Prompt 341: These are the magic years…and therefore magic days…and therefore magic moments The magic around me right now is all christmas!

Prompt 340: Let us pause to warm both our hands before the fire of life Certainly could do with a real fire right now as it is realllllllly cold!

2 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics again! Had forgotten all about Pinky and Perky singing carols, thanks for the reminder! And glad you are taking time out for yourself!

Barbara said...

Great photos Steph. Love pinky and perky.LOL