Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 14 December 2008

JYC Day 8 to 11

Day 11: Real or fake tree? I have both! Love the smell of a really tree (and I don't care about pine needles) but the little artifical one is my "first" ever christmas tree and sits in the corner of my dinning roomDay 10: Not used the prompt today, but here I am with the fab Sue, we had a fab day as always
Day 9: Again not using the prompt but showing my present to myself. I finally caved and brought myself a troll bracelet. I have brought a couple of "real" beads and then some cheap ones from Ebay to fill it up and I can them replace these over time. I used Mum's money to by it so it is kinda my present from herDay 8: Christmas sights

4 comments:

Sue said...

OOO SNAP

OUR DAY MAY BE THE SAME PMSL


love your journal the colours are fab

MY BLOG

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

ooh troll beads - really should have put that on my Santa list!

Shirley said...

Well done on treating yourself to your troll beads a lovely gift :)

Nickynoo said...

Loving all your JYC pages Steph, the papers are gorgeous xx