Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 5 December 2008

Journal your Christmas Day 4, 5 and Cover

Here is my album. I am using an 8x8 AC album and then sticking the LO's to the page protectors so I can put bits and pieces inside and also so the album pages are still touchy feely!
Day 4 : This is more my dream Christmas than a perfect christmasDay 5 : For me the christmas count down starts on Dec 1st! Photo is of our advent calenders this year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the lettering on all your layouts.

Sue said...

looking good Steph - I will NEED to see it IRL

Shirley said...

Loving these pages Steph :)
X

Sally said...

thanks for your message hun, xxxxloving the journal too very girlie xxxx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love your pages so far and your cover page is gorgeous.