Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 3 December 2008

365 Day Challenge 336 to 338

Prompt 338:How like a winter hath my absence been. From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year! What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen, What old December's bareness everywhere
Oh my it is certainly cold!

Prompt 337: How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon
021208
020608
Well I am 1 1/2 stone lighter than in June for a start! I am happier in myself and grateful for what I have in life.
Prompt 336: Embarrassment
Embarrassment is an emotional state experienced upon having a socially or professionally unacceptable act or condition witnessed by or revealed to others

6 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Great photos - where did you get your hat from? I love it!

Lynne said...

Well done on weight loss since June and some great SP's too

knitkath said...

Congrats on weight loss, and great piccies!

Barbara said...

Lovely photos Steph.

Shirley said...

Love your SP's Steph you look so relaxed in them.
X

Mary B said...

Some great photos here