Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 3 March 2008

365 Day Challenge - 57 to 63

Prompt 63: "One day at a time, this is enough. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering" - Record with a photo the memory of one thing that bought Joy to your day. My joy today - Will helping me cook and singing and dancing using strawberries as maracas!

Prompt 62: "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."I miss you Mum xxx

Prompt 61: "March is the month of expectation"What will March bring I wonder?

Prompt 60: "Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT. That's why it's called the 'PRESENT' " - Today is a gift, an extra day to be loved, to give love, how did you spend your GIFT?Had a mad half hour with the boys - dancing around, salsa and ballroom!

Prompt 59: "I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." What simple thing in your life made your day just perfect?Tea - a simple thing but always makes the day better!

Prompt 58: “Look at what you've got and make the best of it. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.”
I am not pretty but I have always had good curves! I have always said they are my only asset and I am going to flaunt them!
Prompt 57: "Joy enters the room. It settles on the windowsill, waiting to see whether it will be welcome here."

6 comments:

knitkath said...

lovely pics and comments!

Shirley said...

Well done on catching up Steph.
Really great photos and journalling.
What a lovely photo of your Mum to.
I have only just caught up on reading your blog since coming back from my holiday.
Your brothers poem is beautiful.
Thankyou for sharing it with us.
XXX

Barbara said...

Love all your pics. Great dancing and what a gorgeous vase of flowers. Lovely picture to have of your Mum.

Curly said...

Wow what a good set of pic's to catch up Steph, way to go!

Sue said...

ypu are so good at this

I am well impressed

Em said...

OMG I cannot believe you are flaunting your boobs on the internet!!!!!!!

pmsl!!!

Fab photos - esp love the one of Will!