Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 11 March 2008

365 Day Challenge - 68 to 71

Right caught up on the prompts

Prompt 71: “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, 'I believe,' three times. ” take a self portraitPrompt 70: BalancePrompt 69: ComfortMy comfort blanket! My Nan made it for me when I was 3. It now lives in my draw and only comes put when things are really bad!

Prompt 68: PatienceI know this is called solitaire but I grew up knowing it as patience

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics, love all your takes on the prompts! How lovely to still have something made for you as a child!

Shirley said...

Great set of pictures Steph, loving all your takes on the prompts.
That was a pretty good balancing act you had going on there :)

Barbara said...

Lovely pics. Really like the balance one.

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

love the comfort picture the most, really good stuff sis!