Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 19 March 2008

365 Day Challenge - 79

Prompt 79: Ebony and IvoryBlack and White always makes me think of Panda bears. I collected them as a child - had panda curtains, duvet cover, scarf, slippers you name it I had it with a panda on! I don't have alot of them now but this big one (called pongo - can't remember why!) is one of my favs and he still lives in my bedroom (though he is only allowed in the bed when Mike is away!)

7 comments:

Mary B said...

He is gorgeous and would make a lovely cuddle when your Hubby is away I am sure.

Minty Magic said...

I like the look of Pongo - do you rent him out for cuddles?

Barbara said...

Great picture.

Shirley said...

Pongo looks a real bundle of cuddles Steph. Lovely to read your childhood memories:)
Great picture BTW

Curly said...

He looks like a good cuddle!

knitkath said...

Just adorable! Looks really cuddly!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

aww lovely memories to journal