Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Lots of LO's

Having been "nagged" by Em here are some LO's!
Been meaning to scrap this one for ages and then I saw the new cosmo cricket range and it was just perfectThis one is using the Feb Bad girls kit and is a scraplift(ish) of Tracie Hudson's. I used Glenn's poem as I wanted to record it.The rest are all LO's for the 365 challenge
LO9:LO8:LO7:LO6:

7 comments:

knitkath said...

You have been busy! Love all the lo's!

Shirley said...

Steph these are gorgeous.
Well done for getting so many made so quickly.

willowthewysp said...

There are some gorgeous layouts there!
xx

Curly said...

How great are these! I love cosmo cricket, their papers are so fab.

Em said...

HURRAY!

Hey these are fab Steph - what a busy bunny you've been!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

WOW some beautiful los there and even the new cogmo paper I am dreaming of...perfect for that photo!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

What a busy bee you've been Steph, fab LOs, and I feel for you with your 'Hurting' LO, just shows that we shouldn't always scrap the good things in life.