Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 30 March 2008

365 Day Challenge - 89 and 90

Prompt 90: "Spread your love everywhere you go." - Mother TeresaI love my boys, tried to spread that love to Will - he wasn't so interested in "sloppy kisses"

Prompt 89: "Right now is a good time."Right now I am enjoying the sunshine in the conservatory

5 comments:

Em said...

Love the piccie of you and Will!

The sun has been gorgeous hasn't it?

Mary B said...

Brilliant take on the prompt well done you.

knitkath said...

Great pics, sure you'll get your slobbery kisses soon!

willowthewysp said...

Love the photos...esp the one ofyou and your little lad:)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fab pics there