Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 18 March 2008

365 Day Challenge - 72 to 78

This week I am going to give you colour prompts
Prompt 78: YellowPrompt 77: Fix You - Cold PlayThis song makes me sad. It reminds me of my brother and sister in law who had a really rough time and this song makes them sad too.

Prompt 76: "I like what I see when I'm looking at me, when I'm walking pass the mirror"Hummmm not sure about that, but I am starting to like what I see.

Prompt 75: Responsibilitiy in all our lives is important. Our scrapbooking is a responsibility to preserve our memories for future generations. What responsibility in your life is most important?Raising my boys to be the best human beings they can be and giving them the best start in life is the most important responsibility I have.

Prompt 74: What are some of your fondest childhood memories?I have too many!

Prompt 73: What are your great values in life?Values makes me think of family values

Prompt 72: What makes you come alive?Life is for living and I am trying to feel alive everyday.

5 comments:

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

love the one with Ollie and the yellow - was that photoshop layers etc??

Steph said...

yes - create another layer, turn one to b&w and then use the eraser tool - I'll show you over easter!!!

Curly said...

I love your photo's and the journalling is fab too, well done on all of these.

Barbara said...

Lovely photos Steph

Scrappy~Sarah said...

some stunning photos there. love the cheeky chap (?) with the yellow brick...