Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 28 March 2008

365 Day Challenge - 81 to 88

Prompt 88: “Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm.”
Just back from hols today so lots of boring things to do so the only creativity today is Will's "creative juggling!" ie throwing 4 balls in the air - "look Mummy I'm jiggling"

Prompt 87: “A habit cannot be tossed out the window; it must be coaxed down the stairs a step at a time.”
I am messy! I can see a mess and walk straight past it and it not bother me - much to my hubby's disgust.

Prompt 86: “Any necessary work that pays an honest wage carries its own honor and dignity.”Today I am a children's entertainer!

Prompt 85: “Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.”
Also an excuse to photography my earrings.

Prompt 84: "Red and yellow and pink and green,
Purple and orange and blue,
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow too!"The rainbows in my world are the boys toys!

Prompt 83: PinkChampagne and chocolate - what more do you need!

Prompt 82: GoldDad took Mum's rings and had them fused either side of his wedding ring and the diamonds from her engagment ring made into earrings for me, The arrived today - just in time as tomorrow would have been their first wedding anniversary.

Prompt 81: GreenGreen makes me think of veg and envy. But today the green in my life was my friend Lise at a local farm pulling the kids around!

8 comments:

Curly said...

What a lovely set of pictures and great journalling too. I'll help with the pink one if you need it!

Mary B said...

Wow you have some lovely photos there.

Minty Magic said...

Fantastic pictures. I love the ball pit one. You all look very happy. Missed you whilst you haven't been around.

Barbara said...

Wow what a lovely set of photos you have there. Love the habit one.

Shirley said...

Well all I can say is WOW and WOW again Steph, you have a really great set of photos. I really can't pick a favourite:)
Love your journalling too.
Well done on catching up so quickly.

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

love the rainbow one steph, very clever

Em said...

Gorgeous piccies, you are so clever mixing the B&W with colour!

Hugs for "gold" xxxx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous pics there.love the journalling about the rings...precious