Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 9 April 2008

365 Day Challenge - 100

Prompt 100: EnvyMy first thought with envy was "green with envy"


Also my first thought for yesterday was pride comes before a fall but as it turned out it is quite hard to get a "realistic" falling photo! Anyway my 365 day friends have had a laugh at the thought so here is the "best" photo!

9 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Great photo!

Anonymous said...

Now chucking yourself across the room is COMMITMENT! lol! Love it!

Shirley said...

Great green photo and thanks for sharing your fall photo it is so funny and brlliant at the same time.
Maybe you are going to be leading the way for the rest of us to follow your lead, with a 365 moments of madness photo.LOL
Thanks for sharing
XXXX

Curly said...

How fab, love the colour and the fall!!!

Mary B said...

Well looks as if you did take a dive and turned green in the process lol

knitkath said...

That green pic is fabulous, and I just love the one of you falling! Thanks for being brave enough to share with us!

Barbara said...

Love the falling photo. Also like what you have done with today's photo.

Lynne said...

Brilliant photos!

Good luck finiahing work today!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

that pic is great that you have altered. the falling one brought a smile to my face