Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 8 April 2008

365 Day Challenge - 98 and 99

A new week of prompt - this could be interesting it's the 7 deadly sins!

Prompt 99: PRIDE - is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individuals recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as VanityWent for the vanity angle. I am actually not a particularly vane person, especially not since having kids but when it matters I do like to look my best and do spend time "preening" (faffing as Mike puts it!)

Prompt 98: “Habit is the 6th sense that overrules the other 5" - Arab Proverb
Do you have a habit, be it a good one or a bad oneMy bad habit is a drink too much, well not too much just too often! I have a glass of wine (or 2) most nights. I know it is not good for me in alot of ways and I am trying to stop during the week, but somehow it never seems to quite happen.

8 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics and takes on the prompts! Don't they say a glass of red wine is good for you? That's what I tell myself!

Sally said...

hee hee hee one glass a day cant hurt you can it? You'll be fine.

Am loving all of your pictures they are really arty and cool. xxxx

Barbara said...

Lovely pics. Like the one of you in the mirror.

Shirley said...

Love the photos Steph and great journalling. Know what you mean about a glass of wine too!

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

A few glasses of wine a week is thought to actually be healthy - it contains antioxidants and has anticarcogenic possibilities, so don't worry too much about that! ha ha

Em said...

Steph I am SSSOOO with you on the wine front!

I have some every day, simply cos it is made of grapes and I think it is a fab way to get my 5 a day....

Minty Magic said...

I love your mirror picture. Did you take it yourself or did someone else take it?

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great take, very honest