Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 17 April 2008

365 Day Challenge - 105 to 108

Prompt 108: Charity
I am running the race for life in July in memory of Mum

Prompt 107: Hope
Fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Prompt 106: FaithHummm not sure about this one, I have my own belief's but I don't feel the need to define or qunatify them

Prompt 105: SlothMike would say I am guilty of this sin

7 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics! Love the sloth one, and no, you don't have to justify your beliefs to anyone!

Mary B said...

I love your sloth one think that would be me too if I had to iron all those shirts.

Minty Magic said...

I love the sloth picture, but I bet you did the ironing vefore the photo was taken!!!!

Shirley said...

Great set of photos Steph.
Good luck with your race for life in July.
XXX

Em said...

Fab pics Steph - as for the Sloth one - those shirts look to me like you've already ironed them!!!!

Barbara said...

Love the sloth pic. So clever. Me all over as well.

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

My god i forgot how freakily long your fingers were! ha ha