Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 21 April 2008

365 Day Challenge - 109 to 112

Prompt 112 : PRUDENCE - 1 : the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reasonI am a sensible person but I over analyse everything and this sometimes causes me more stress

Prompt 111 : TEMPERENCE - abstinence from alcohol: total abstinence from alcoholic drink. 2. restraint: self-restraint in the face of temptation or desire ...Hummmm certainly not virtuous here at all!

Prompt 110 : JUSTICE - The quality of being just; fairness. The principle of moral rightness; equity. Conformity to moral rightness in action or attitudeI like to believe I am a fair person, I try to see the best and give the benefit of the doubt. I try and live my life by treating others as I would expect them to treat me.

Prompt 109 :FORTITUDE - strength of mind that enables one to endure adversity with courageLosing Mum I have learnt that I am actually stronger than I ever believed I could be, but that I also have Mum to thank for that.

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics and your words are true!

Mary B said...

Do like the hammer picture fits the prompt so well.

Minty Magic said...

Well done on the catch up. I agree these prompts have been really hard.

Shirley said...

Great selection of photos Steph.
You have really done a great job with all your takes on the prompts and I am sure your Mum would be so pleased to see how strong you have been, she was obviously a very special lady.
(((hugs)))

Curly said...

I love your pictures especially this last one, its a great shot.