Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 3 April 2008

365 Day Challenge - 93 to 94

Prompt 94: "Smell"Johnson's - the smell of babies

Prompt 93: "Hear , Listen"
This rabbit is called Thumper and he was my Nan's. He plays Brahms Lullaby. I love this piece of music and both my boys now have cuddly toys that play it. I have made up my own words to it, Will calls it the "night time song"

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Brilliant pics! Love your Shimmelle pages and doors too!

Shirley said...

Great photos Steph, love Thumper how nice to be able to still give him a cuddle :)

Barbara said...

Great pics. Love the Johnsons one.

Lynne said...

Another good photo Well done!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

so right about the smell
love the teddy journalling