Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 27 April 2008

365 Days Challenge - 113 to 118

So this weeks prompts are quotes and I have found that they have been quite hard to take a relavant photo so I have taken some self portraits instead

Prompt 118 : “Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us daily. ” Sally Koch - author
Spent today travel home so other than unloading the car so hubby could watch the footie not much helping went on today!

Prompt 117 : “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” Mary Anne Radmacher - author

My Sister in laws wedding reception. Life is too short and I have learnt this the hard way. I try to cherish every moment and especially moments like this one.

Prompt 116 : “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt - First ladyMy future lies firmly with my boys, and ensuring they have the best future possible
Prompt 115 : “Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong" Ella Jane Fitzgerald - Jazz vocalistSometimes I do feel like giving up, but my boys keep me going.

Prompt 114 : "Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate. ” JR Tolkein - author

Prompt 113 :The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.”

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Another great selection of photos Steph.
Loved the one of you for day 115.
Well done for catchig up so quick

knitkath said...

Lovely photos of you, well done on the catch up!

Em said...

Love these piccies Steph - you don't half take a nice photo Mrs!

Minty Magic said...

Fantastic photos. I love the family shot - you all look very beautiful and so happy!!!
I love the style of your photos - they have a mischieviousness to them.