Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 3 April 2008

No place like home

I am doing Shimelle Laines "No Place like home" course, another daily prompt course. I am a bit behind though! Not everyday is a LO though, somedays it's photo's or a mini book.


Anyway one of the prompts was questions about your homes and then we had to make a LO using the answers here it is!Another prompt was to make a mini book about the doors in your neighbourhood. I decided to do a slightly different take on this and made a mini book of all the front doors of the places I have lived.


7 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow Steph these are great.
I have not even read all the prompts yet:)
Well done.

Barbara said...

Wonderful mini book.

Sue said...

fantastic Steph - what a great mini book

oooo mean meaning to tell you have used those fab uni pics in a mini book - will need it for Ali Pali then its all yours xxxx

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Lynne said...

What a great mini book! Would love to see this IRL

Em said...

This is completely fab Steph, love what you have done here.

Shh-Shh said...

AB FAB .... I luv this. so much work put in ...lovely.x.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

wow fabulous art work there