Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 30 November 2008

365 Day Challenge 333 to 335

Prpmpt 335: Love, loving
Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong effectionToday I am loving my nre clothes! I have brought some that fit! and inspired by Kay I have taken a photo of myself in the hope I might start to see it. Will have to see if I have a "Before" to compare it

Prompt 334: Cry/crying
The term crying most commonly refers to the act of shedding tears as a response to an emotional state in humansI cry very easily! I cry at good things and bad things. I do feel that sometimes you need a bloody good cry and you do feel better

Prompt 333: Anger, angry
Anger is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rageI am not generally an angry person and it does take alot to make me lose my temper but when I do it is not a good thing! and I am also an elephant that doesn't forget! I can forgive but not forget

6 comments:

Shirley said...

WOW Steph you have carried on the week with even more great SP's loving your fitted top.
XXX

Minty Magic said...

Great clothes - you are looking fabberoonie!!!

Lynne said...

Love you in the red top you look fab!! well done on your weight loss

How did you manage to cry for that photo?

Barbara said...

You are looking really good in your new clothes. Love the red top - very Christmassy..

Sally said...

oooooooh am loving the red top u look so great hun, fabby tastico!!!! BEAUTIFUL xxxxxx

Mary B said...

You did well to get a photo of you with tears
Well done on the clothes that fit