Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 9 October 2008

365 Day Challenge 276 to 283

Prompt 283: Lets have a good cup o rosie leeI am a tea drinker, my day goes so much better if it is started by tea! However I now drink decaf so I wonder if some of the "pick me up" the tea provides is actually just psychological!

Prompt 282: A penny for your thoughtsI am a thinker, well actual I over think alot, I over analyse, re hash things etc - I would be a very rich person if I had a penny for everyone of my thoughts!

Prompt 281: Apples and PearsOllie loves the stairs! up at speed and down on his tummy at speed! He's a little dare devil.

Prompt 280: Bright Prompt 279: RelaxHad a lovely day in Bristol with friends, good company, nice food and the odd drink or two! what better way to relax. Weather wasn't great but Will had a fab (and wet) time in the puddles!

Prompt 278: ReflectionPhoto taken in a mirror dome on the SS Great Britian in Bristol

Prompt 277: ListenI'd like to think I am a good listener.

Prompt 276: CherishBoth the boys are growing up so quickly that I know I must cherish every moment I get with them as the time will come soon that they don't want Mum around.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Great photos, love the one of Will and the puddle!

Minty Magic said...

What a great selection of photos as always. Your two little boys really are so very cute!

malaryush said...

Great photos as always Steph - your boys are adorable but my favourite is the 'Bright' one

Shirley said...

I always love coming here and catching up on your blog
Really great photos as usual Steph.
The puddle shot with Will is fantastic.