Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 25 October 2008

365 Day Challenge 284 to 298

Prompt 298: upsy daisy Prompt 297: The bees kneesPrompt 296: Think outside the box I do try and think outside the box with my photo's and scrapping, I am getting into altering my stash to fit my LO's. I am going to use this card for a LO for the first time

Prompt 295: An Englishmans home is his castle My Castle!

Prompt 294: There's a side of my personality that goes completely against the East Coast educated person and wants to be a pin-up girl in garages across America...there's a side that wants to wear the pink angora bikini!”Being a big kid with leaves!

Prompt 293: Tickled Pink Prompt 292: In the PinkPink PJ's!

Prompt 291: I don't think I will ever get tired of wearing pink I never used to like pink as a young girl and it is really inly in the last 5 years or so that I have started wearing, and it is only when I do a "pink" wash that I realise how much I do now have!!

Prompt 290: Slow buds the pink dawn like a rose From out night's gray and cloudy sheath; Softly and still it grows and grows, Petal by petal, leaf by leaf My hot pink geranium is still flowering!

Prompt 289: The very pink of perfection Well more blue than pink but to me they are perfect (apart from when they are playing up and then they are anything but!!)

Prompt 288: Almost all words do have color and nothing is more pleasant than to utter a pink word and see someone's eyes light up and know it is a pink word for him or her too I don't really know about my pink word - shopping maybe?

Prompt 287: all right me old china Prompt 286: Use yer loaf! Prompt 285: Plates of meat Prompt 284: Trouble and Strife

4 comments:

Mary B said...

You have some great photos here and I love the use your loaf one

knitkath said...

Really great photos, well done on the catch up!

Minty Magic said...

Lovely photos - although at a quick glance I thought your knees were something else!!! ;-)

Shirley said...

Great to catch up on all your fantastic photos Steph :)
Lovely one of you and your DH.