Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 26 October 2008

365 Day Challenge 300

Prompt 300: Best Bib and tucker.
I love this dress, Mike brought it for me for a cocktail party we had before the kids. I love the knot at the back and the fish tail on the skirt. (and it still fits me, and it's a 14!!!! though I would need some Bridget Jones pants! hence the angle of the photo!!!)

6 comments:

Mary B said...

wow that looks gorgeous on you and love that back definitely a best bib and tucker.

Shirley said...

Beautiful Steph.
Beautiful dress and beautiful you.
X

Minty Magic said...

Wow a lovely dress and a great colour on you.

knitkath said...

Beautiful dress, that colour looks good on you!

Lynne said...

Lovely dress and you look great in it too and well done on the weight loss

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Gorgeous dress - I'd love one like that.