Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 9 October 2008

Results of fab day

Had a great day at Sue's, after a slow start on my part I managed 6 LO's!
365 LO39 365 LO38Crazy BoysWill and Ollie love running around and dancing to music, they have such a laugh and I love that they are having fun together

All togetherMet up with my best friends and their kids - and actually managed to get a photo!

Smart BoyOllie all dressed up for a birthday party. I do like my boys to look smart.

Pucker upOllie pulls this face if you ask him for a kiss!

One more thing - I found out something UNBELIEVABLE today - Sue doesn't know how to put petorl in a car!

9 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

Loavely selection of Los Steph, brilliant!

knitkath said...

Lovely lo's, isn't Ollie growing up fast!

Barbara said...

Lovely LO's. Love the photo in the "pucker up" one.

Sue said...

OMG I cannot believe you blogged about ME and PETROL!! PMSL

Love the LO's as you know

have a FAB holiday and hurry home

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Wow, what a busy day you've had, lovely LOs x

Shirley said...

A brilliant selection of LO's Steph, you really were on a roll :)

Mary B said...

They are all gorgeous LOs and your little lad is a real charmer

Hazel said...

Super LOs - you got a lot done (considering I suspect there would be loads of chat) - btw it doesn't surprise me about Sue and the petrol - I suppose a posh bird always has someone else to do it! lol!

Melissa said...

fab tastic LOs Steph :-)

and why does it not surprise me about Sue and petrol *rolleyes* hehehe