Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 24 October 2008

More Joy!

Last 2 challenges on SFIO
Challenge 3: Create a LO using a song title and the 5 W's! Journalling is hidden behind the pp on the paper clip
Who: Mum, Dad and Will
What: Their first meeting
When: Dec 24th 2004
Where: North Hants Hospital
Why: Because grand parents like to meet their grandchildren as soon as they can!

"I will always remember the looks on Mum and Dad's faces when they came to the hospital to meet Will. Dad was trying really hard not to cry and Mum just let the tears flow! Mike filmed it all and put this song over the top, it just fights perfectly and makes me cry every time I watch it."

Challenge 4: Create LO from sketch and use a quote
Tried to fit the sketch to a 6x12, Quote is "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved"

1 comment:

lisa said...

Both LO's made me come over all emotional ...beautiful Steph.
lis x