Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 30 October 2008

365 Day Challenge 301 to 303

Prompt 303Who: Will and Ollie
What: Playing in the snow (in Oct!)
When: 08:34am
Where: At nursery
Why: 'Cos it's fun

Prompt 302:Who: Me
What: Laying on my HUGE ironing pile
When: 10:10am
Where: At home
Why: My task today - all the ironing from our holiday (all tolled 7hrs worth! not in one sitting though!)

Prompt 301:Darling Buds of May My Darling bud of May!!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Great photos. Wow that snow was quite deep wasn't it. None here.

Minty Magic said...

Wow you are so lucky to have that snow! I bet the boys loved it!!!

Mary B said...

Oh isn't he a little darling too. such a great photo