Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 30 October 2008

Busy Day at Sue's

Had a lovely extended day at Sue's (thanks to the weather) caught up with my 365 LO's and made a photo cube for Mike's day, and a couple more LO's
LO35:
LO36:
LO37:
LO40:
LO41:
LO42:
Photo cube of Will's fishing trip
and a LO for me
This LO is actually on a 12x12 accetate.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Brilliant Lo's Steph. Really liked the "pink photo".

Sue said...

OMG you are so flippin' fast

see if I had have made a cake that would have been one less LO!!!!

MY BLOG

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Wow, busy day! Great set of LOs and love the little photo cube

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

love the "bright" potrait and the photo cube!

lisa said...

Wow girlie you have been busy : )
Lovin all the LO's. Please can you bring the cube with you on Thurs....it looks wicked!!
lis x

domestic goddess said...

i love your layouts Steph and the photo cubes are adorable