Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 2 October 2008

365 Day Challenge 267 to 275

Prompt 275: Hold
Prompt 274: Care
Care makes me think of "Care Bears" I loved them and Will has one called bedtime bear.

Prompt 273: When spider webs unite they can tie up a lion
The boys are my strength, they have been the thing that has got me out of bed on bad days, have made me smile through my tears. Mike has been a rock, he is the yin to my yang

Prompt 272: We need not think alike to love alike
Mike and I don't think alike about a lot of thinks but we certainly do love each each other and the boys alike!

Prompt 271: Take control of your destiny. Believe in yourself. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits. Don't give up and don't give in
I don't have alot of belief in myself, but slowly I think I am starting to change that. I am learning to say No, and learning not to let people get to me so much and hurt me, I have 2 things that are more important than anything - Will and Ollie, they are my reason for being

Prompt 270: Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow
Will really showed courage today! We were at legoland and last time we were there he didn't want to go on anything but today! My oh my! he was a different child, he even went on the roller coaster with me! He was the youngest one but the only one tall enough! I was completly suprised but very proud!

Prompt 269: Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable
I am capable, I am capable, I am capable!

Prompt 268:What ever beauty may be, it has for its basis order, and for its essence unity
Prompt 267: Our happiness is completely and utterly intertwined with other people: family, friends, neighbors and the woman who you hardly notice who cleans your office
My happiness for the most part is centered around the boys, today we had a dance to some rock music, they were screaming and giggling, cuddling each other and then Will sat down with a book and was talking Ollie through the pictures of the story (as he knows it so well!) It just filled me with so much joy!

7 comments:

knitkath said...

What gorgeous photos, but they always are! Your boys look lovely, you should be proud of them!

Shirley said...

Really lovely photos Steph. You certainly have a way of capturing those special moments.

Mary B said...

These photos are super duper and I love the ones of your boys especially.

Lynne said...

What a lovely family you have and you have certainly captured those moments beautifully and I like the simple journalling too

Minty Magic said...

Aaah your photos are gorgeous and those two little boys on the sofa is just so great!!!

nancy said...

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'"

Totally love this quote! I might have to use this on a layout! And what lovely self portraits, too!

Love the minibook from the last post, also. Gorgeous colors!

lisa said...

Beautiful photos and lovely reading through all your prompts.
lis xx