Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 27 March 2009

Bad Girls March Kit

Finally got my Mar kit - customs GRRRRRRRR

Lisa made a fab LO around her birthday with random things and I thought it was such a good idea I did it cool!

When I put the boys to bed I always say:
Nighty Nighty
Sleep tighty
See you in the morning
Love you!
Ollie has started to repeat it, whenever he happens to lie down on anything! Scrapped the photo of Will and I

2 comments:

knitkath said...

Super lo's, especially love the one of you, complements the photo so well!

Minty Magic said...

Steph your work is brilliant! I love the layout with the two scowls!!!