Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 15 March 2009

SFIO and some LO's

This months theme over on SFIO is SPIRIT. First challenge was music
I created my LO about music that will always life my spirt if I am feeling low
Anything by Abba
Build me up buttercup - foundations
She's so lovely - Scouting for girls
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Walking on sunshine - Katrina and the waves
Lollipop - Mika
I don't feel like dancing - Scissor Sisters
Relight my fire - Take That

2nd was is there part of you that you hide that you want to show peopleFor me I think that I don't really have anything hidden - what you see is what you get

Others are random!
Firstly Dad and GlennMike and I Ollie is obsessed about trying other peoples shoes on!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fab LO's Steph - love the 'Shoes' one :-) Great photos of you, Dad, Glenn and Mike. xx