Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 5 March 2009

More Scarlet Lime and Art journalling

Another LO with my SL kit. Photo is of Kate and I. Kate and I have known each other for 23 years! Very scary!Have also done a few pages in my art journal
Feeling Blue : image transfer using Gel Medium Everyday : never ending chore of washing See : How I am learning to like what I see in photos and the mirror (inspired by current OLW challenge)

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Wow Steph, some lovely lo's done over the past few days! And I like your altered art pages, they are turning out great!

lisa said...

Steph, I love that LO so much.
I think it goes down as one of my faves of yours so far : )

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Fab LO, very inspirational. I've done very little my kit so far!