Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Challenges Galore!

Spent a fab day with Lisa and managed to complete loads of challenges! (you know me I like a good challenge)
Firstly, The Design Experiment which was to scrap either red or yellow and what they mean to you. I went with red. I thought about all the things the red makes me think of and realised that alot of them were kind of opposites
Next, Dreamgirls. They have an advert on their website to use as inspiration, and we had to add a non scrapbook item and a safety pin!
I used the title in the advert as my inspiration
Non scrapbook items are strip of masking tape painted green (under the word "little", and staples. The safety pin is in the nose of one of the monsters!
Journalling is about how Ollie is going to be trouble! and that that smile of his is going to get him into and out of alot of trouble! He is just too cheeky!

The first challenge is up on Punk rock scrappers, "For this challenge, scrap about YOU! What makes you different, unique, or unexpected? What are your personality quirks?" I went for the angle of my parents and upbringing make me who I am, the good, the bad, the crazy and the sad.
Title says
they're crazy and there kooky,
they're sometimes a bit goofy,
they're altogether loopy,
the Rumbol family!
(sing to Addams family theme!!!)
All made using my first Scarlett Lime kit

This one not a challenge but is using the Feb SL kit, Ollie having fun with Auntie Carly's 30th Bd hat.

18 comments:

Claire said...

Great LOs, and love how you've used the Scarlet Lime!

allyson joy said...

rad layout - thanks for playing along!! i was totally singing along like the adams family song!!!
xoxo, ally
{punk rock scrappers}

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You sure dig into the SL kit well! Lovely LOs.

Txracy said...

LOL, I love the goofy pics! Personality must run through the family ;P
Thanks for participating!

Sarah said...

Love the SL kit:) - fab pics of your 'Monster'! xxxx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Great pages, love how you interpret a challenge

Nickynoo said...

Fab Steph, loving the Family LO! :D

Unknown said...

Great work! Thanks for playing with Punk Rock Scrappers! We love our blog hoppers!

lisa said...

Thank You for a lovely day yesterday. Lovely to see all these properly finished : )
lis x

TanishaRenee said...

Awesome LOs, thanks for playing along!

Andrea said...

Awesome, Steph! So glad you did this challenge! I love your LO!

Anonymous said...

these LO are brilliant

love them all especially the fab hat

Anonymous said...

great layouts!!! totally love them! you have stunning scrapping style. :)

hugs,
sarah.

Glenda T. said...

Love your layouts and thanks for playing along with us at Dream Girls and The Design Experiment!! Great takes on both challenges!

Unknown said...

awesome lo's...thanks for playing with us at punk rock scrappers!

Sophia said...

Oh wow! Your layouts are rocking!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at DreamGirls!

Eva said...

WOW...all your layouts are just amazing!!!! Love the pictures, too!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dreamgirls!

Unknown said...

LOVE your PunkRockscrappers LO! :D i loved the Adams family growing up! AWesome! :D Thanks for rockin' with us!