Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 21 March 2009

Scarlet Lime

I got my March SL kit this week and had a big scrap session last night!
Reality of a newborn babyWill and I - Will is 10 days old!

Mother's Day - never going to be the same. With Mothers Day this week I have been thinking about Mum alot. I know I am a Mum now but I still that mothers day is about me being the child. I miss looking for gifts for mum, seeing all the adverts makes my heart ache, makes me feel like I am having my nose rubbed in the fact I don't have Mum anymore.

CUGGLE Ollie can't say cuddle, he says cuggle!

Fun at the Farm Had a spur of the moment trip to the farm yesterday, just the 3 of us - it was great.

8 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Thinking of you tomorrow Steph, I know what a hard day it will be. Interesting that your first two LOs are about being a new mum and losing a mum - must have been hard to do, but you've done it so perfectly.

Alix said...

wow you've been busy!
i lost my MIL a couple of weeks ago, so I know how you are feeling, its hitting us pretty hard this year...hope you manage to have some fun being the mummy tho x

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You've done well with the kit. Hope tomorrow pass by alright for you. It's now your turn to be celebrated as a mom.

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous - love what you've done with the kit :)

Anonymous said...

blimey you are on a roll - loving all you have done especially the one of you asleep with Will


Love and Hugs for tomorrow xxxx thinking of you

knitkath said...

Great lo's, love the "reality" one!

Claire said...

Wow, these are all lovely LOs, and you really got stuck into that SL kit, love it :)

Nickynoo said...

All fab LO's Steph, love 'em! Hope you got through yesterday ok xx