Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 6 February 2008

365 Day Challenge - 36 and LO5

Prompt 36: "The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful" - E.E. Cummings
So of course it's a sunny day! Did however find a random puddle and thankfully had my camera!LO Prompt: Go back to day 32, take this photo and scrap it! BUT, try something new, this was a Pablo Picasso quote! Maybe add paint to your layout. Here is my LO, not happy with it but it's done. Used my new watercolour metallic paints.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Oh i love your puddle pic, well done! Lo is great too!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Love that puddle picture. Fab lo too :)

Shirley said...

LO looks great to me Steph, I know when I try out a new technique sometimes it never turns out the same IRL as I imagine it to be. However, often when I go back and look a few days later it looks OK!!
Great photo too, love the refection :)

Mary B said...

Lovely reflection in the puddle photo, and nice LO too