Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 3 February 2008

365 Day Challenge - 34

Prompt 34: "You don't stop playing because you are old; you grow old because you stop playing"Went to a childrens play den today with Will - of course he couldn't go on the slides and other things on his own Mummy HAD to go with him!!!What better excuse to be a big kid!

7 comments:

knitkath said...

What a great pic, you look like you had fun!

Jane said...

cool !!! enjoy while you can. There will come a time when the staff just won't let you up there any more to "help" (when will is 8!)

Barbara said...

Looks great fun

Mary B said...

Oh I have longed to go into one of these sort of play parks but with no child in tow I have not been allowed to do so. Glad you have had so much fun and the piccie is great.

Shirley said...

Looks like great fun Steph, great photo too :)

Curly said...

Fab pic and wow what fun, I would love to have a go at that slide.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

What a fun pic...love the look on the boys face too...looks like you had a whale of a time