Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 10 February 2008

365 Day Challenge - 39,40 and 41

Prompt 41: "Beauty does not exist to be ignored, rather it is a reflection of the soul that invites our participation" - Linda Saccoccio - Lets have fun with refections today
Went to Marwell Zoo today so had fun in the car on the way down. Can't decide which one is my favourite photo.Prompt 40: "We really need only five things on this earth. Some food, some sun, some work, some fun and someone" - Beatrice Nolan - Try and photograph all five things today
Bramely Apple Tiramasu - made from scratch so includes the work!
Sun
Played with Will and his Cars - Brum Brum
My 3 someones!Prompt 39:"Never frown, because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile". - Carol O'Leary
I totally love Ollie's smile - it lights up his face and always brightens my day

3 comments:

Anita said...

Loving all your piccies for the challenge, FAB !

Shirley said...

Really great selection of photos Steph. Loving your take on the prompts :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Some fabulous photos of reflections, and your little one's photos are gorgeous :)